TRAVEL ADVICE FOR ROMANIA
Travel preparation is the key to hassle free trip to Romania. By doing your homework before you leave for Romania, you can minimize the chances of something going wrong. Thousands of travellers often regret for not taking these simple pre travel steps before travelling to Romania.
Find the most up to date medical services available and travel health advice for Romania from the table below. You will, also, find a broad range of information to help you prepare for a safe and enjoyable journey to Romania and a safe stay whilst you are in there.
Travel Health Advice for Romania
Travel insurance tips for Romania
Travel advice for Romania
Travel Health Advice For Romania
You may also obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Romania
The travel advice information on this travel immunisation website does not replace your doctor's advice. Information about travel disease risk in Romania and travel vaccination immunisation for romania are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Romania.
The travel health information for Romania provided does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor before you travel to Romania for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Tips for Romania Travel Insurance
- Make sure that you recognize exactly just what exactly your travel insurance protects since they are not infinite. It may possibly not safeguard you for cancellation or travel plans.
- Sort out any sort of coverage concerns quickly with the insurance company.
- Make sure that medical cover is satisfactory for potential expenses in Romania. Make certain you declare any sort of pre-existing medical ailments you could have.
- Largely, cover for travel luggage and personal property is limited and pricey things including cameras, laptops and/or diamond jewelry may have a may have a per-item limit.
- Exclusions: Typical exclusions exist on all travel insurance policies for instance acts of civil unrest, self induced damage, loss/theft of un monitored travel luggage and pre-existing medical ailments. Travel insurance coverage could be invalidated where injuries are received under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Travel Tips For Travel To Romania
- View the most up-to-date travel advice for Romania from any of the following sites: UK travel advice for Romania, US State Department travel warnings for Romania or Canadian government travel advice for Romania.
- Obtain an appropriate travel insurance for Romania to pay hospital treatment, medical evacuation and just about any recreation, as well as adventure sporting activities, in which you decide to Romania.
- Well before visiting Romania register your travel and contact information on the web or at your local embassy or consulate as soon as you arrive in Romania, so that they can make contact with you in an emergency.
- Comply with the Romanian law. Consular support is unable to override local Romanian regulations, even where local laws seem to be tough or unfair by your country’s standards.
- Check to find out if you must have visas for Romania or countries you are traveling to or transiting. Know that a Romanian visa doesn't necessarily guarantee entry into Romania.
- Prepare copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Bring one copy in a separate place to the originals and leave a copy with someone at home.
- Confirm with health professionals for info regarding recommended vaccinations or any other precautions for Romania and find out about Romania laws on travelling with medicines.
- Leave a copy of your travel itinerary with someone at home and keep in regular contact with friends and relatives while in Romania.
Dual Nationality Holders
Before departing your home country check whether you are regarded as a national of the Romania.
Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
Passport Validity For Romania
Ensure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Romania will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow passengers to board flights if their passport does not meet this requirement.
Before travelling, you should contact the Romanian embassy or consulates
of each country you intend to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
Romanian Embassies Worldwide
2001 - 2012